UK Standard Delivery
- We can ship your orders in a number of ways depending upon the size, weight and value of your order. We use Royal Mail or DPD for UK Mainland deliveries
- Deliveries will be dispatched within 48 hours of ordering and can take between 3-5 working days to be delivered [excluding Weekends and Bank holidays]
- UK Standard Delivery is free of charge for orders over £75 (£4.45 for orders under £75) and your order will be sent out via the most suitable carrier, depending on the total size and weight of your consignment.
- Your order can be delivered anytime between 7 am and 7 pm and a signature may be required on receipt.
- If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, the carrier will leave a calling card telling you how you can pick it up.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver on a bank holiday. In this instance please expect your delivery on the next working day.
European Delivery Information
- We have one standard flat rate for European shipping.
- Standard delivery services apply for most of the countries that we ship to.
- Shipping will be automatically calculated at the checkout page when both the delivery destination and service option are selected
- Standard European delivery is £15 and delivery will be from 7-14 days after your order has been placed.
- For countries outside the EU please contact us at email@example.com
Additional Delivery Information
- When you place an order, we suggest you have it delivered to a work address rather than a home address, as most couriers only deliver between 9am and 5pm, and will require a signature on receipt.
- Your order will be dispatched via the most suitable carrier, depending on size, weight and destination. Details will be communicated to you once the order has been processed.
- We cannot accept orders from countries not listed on our delivery countries list. If you wish to order from outside of this list, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For orders being sent outside the EU, VAT is deducted from the price when a non-EU delivery address is selected.
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. The recipient of the parcel must pay these charges. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
- Once your parcel has arrived in your country, it will be passed on to an internal postal service, according to standard delivery procedures.
- If you aren't available when your parcel is delivered, the delivery driver will leave a calling card with instructions on how to pick it up.
Returns and Exchanges
- For any issue requiring you to return your items please contact email@example.com we will send you a returns postage form
- Returned items must not be worn, soiled or damaged in any way, and must be in 'as sold' condition.
- If the item is faulty, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the exact fault
- Goods must be packaged securely to ensure they are not damaged in transit. Please enclose a copy of your invoice or a note of your order number to enable us to efficiently process it through the system.
- The responsibility and liability of all items remains with you until we are in receipt of the goods.
- We will happily accept exchanges for items of the same value or less, whether this be for an alternative style or a size exchange. If this is not possible, an automatic refund will be processed.
- If requesting a refund for the returned items, this will be processed via your original payment method once item/s are received and are in appropriate condition. All returns must include our order reference number and any applicable contact information.